It all started back in 1924 with a vision to create a course that would stand the test of time. A balance of risk reward weaving its way through some of the finest scenery in the Monashee and Selkirk Mountains.
This classic layout sits on the site of an old equestrian racetrack. In fact, the one-of-a-kind clubhouse (circa 1911), served as HQ for the races and now is a magnificent setting to reflect on a great day of golf.
PAR 72 – 6,537 yards from the Tips, Full Range, 3 practice greens and practice bunker. 4 sets of tees for players of all abilities.
- Each player must have their own set of golf clubs.
- All Carts (pull & power) must observe the cart path rules of the day and use cart paths at all times, carts are not permitted on tees and greens.
- In the interest of all players, please play without delay. Revelstoke GC recommends a pace of play of 2 hours for 9 holes and 4:15 hours for 18-holes.
To enhance everyone’s golf experience, we ask that all members and guests do their part to help keep the Revelstoke GC in its top condition.
- replace divots on the fairways
- rake sand traps after playing
- repair ball marks on the greens
- deposit all garbage in receptacles provided
Please call us at 250-837-4276 for more information