We also welcome donations in the form of Hole-in-One Sponsorship, Prize Sponsorship, and Trophy Sponsorship for the below listed tournaments.
- Mention at the awards ceremony for the event(s) in which the prize is used
- Company ad in monthly email blast to members
- 2 tickets to the Sponsorship Appreciation Banquet
- Mention in the Sponsor Thank-You ad in the newspaper at season end
- Promotion of sponsor on social media outlets
- Donations with value >$200 will also receive two 2-for-1 green fee passes
Hole-In-One Sponsors will be required to provide the Revelstoke Golf Club with a copy of their Hole-In-One insurance policy details and any signage they require for their sponsored hole. If their insurance policy requires a “Hole Spotter/Non-Participant Witness”, the Revelstoke Golf Club will not provide a volunteer unless directed to do so.
Items will be used for raffles, draws, winner’s prizing, or silent auctions. Examples of acceptable items include but are not limited to:
- Gift certificates to restaurants and hotels;
- Golf twosomes or foursomes;
- Bottles or cases of wine, winery tours, spirits;
- Spa and massage visits;
- Professional services;
- Gift baskets;
- A/V equipment, like cameras, MP3 players;
- Signed sports memorabilia;
- Golf equipment, gear, clubs – drivers, putters, wedges;
- DVD’s, movies, instructional videos.
Offer to pay the balance of the trophy costs for the specified tournament up to a maximum of $300. Your business name will be engraved or affixed to each trophy.
2017 Open Tournaments:
Spring Mixed Tournament
Par 3 Tournament
Two Lady Team
Labour Day Tournament
If your business is interested in Tournament Sponsorship, please contact:
Dean Jackson, General Manager